- Contract Full time
- Kuala Lumpur, 50480
- @FAR Holdings
- View(s) 232
- Number of Position 1
- Minimum Experience 1 Year
- Minimum Qualifications Diploma
- Gender Any
- Job Level Executive
- Department Business Support
- Sub-Department Finance & Administration
- Open To All
- Perform general administrative and office support.
- Perform a variety of tasks, such as answering telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors.
- Ordering office supplies, maintaining the office facilities running smoothly, and ensuring that equipment and appliances work properly.
- Assist Finance team in collecting and reviewing documentation related to claims, such as receipts, invoices, and expense reports. Making sure the process is in accordance to company policy & procedure.
- Help the Finance Team in processing invoices and bills, ensuring accuracy and completeness of all information.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and files, both electronic and physical.
- Communicate with vendors and customers regarding billing and payment inquiries.
- Manage travel booking and arrangement including itinerary, flight booking for Management Team etc.
- Assist in other related tasks as and when required.
- Coordinate and manage company logistics such as document deliveries, transportation for CEO & COO etc.
- Manage company vehicles including routine maintenance & repairs etc.
- Diploma in any field of study.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in an administrative role, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Must possess valid driving license.
- Able to travel.