- Contract Full time
- Kuala Lumpur, 50480
- @FAR Digital Ventures
- View(s) 203
Number of Position 1
Minimum Experience 2 Years
Minimum Qualifications Degree
Job Level Executive
Open To All
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/Economics/Computer Science/Information Management/Statistics or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of solid experience in Data Analyst role. Experience in Tech industry will be value added.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.