Business Development Manager
- Jakarta, 50480, 12240
- @PT FAR Matchbank
- View(s) 156
- Number of Position 5
- Minimum Experience 3 Years
- Minimum Qualifications Degree
- Gender Any
- Job Level Executive
- Sub-Department Business Development & Corporate Sales
- Open To All
Be part of our Business Development (Indo) Team under PT FAR Matchbank Indonesia to explore new potential business opportunity in property market in Indonesia. Generally, this role is responsible to explore and establish business network with corporate companies and property developers. Other main task are as follows:
- Perform research and study about the new property market for potential business partnership opportunities.
- Analyze and explore market opportunities in Indonesia.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Develop strong long-term relationships with new & existing business partners/developers.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective business partners/developers.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Develop & maintain business development programs such as affiliate and so on.
- Work together with the marketing team to ensure alignment in marketing goals.
- At least a Degree in Business Administration/Sales/Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Business Development/Corporate Sales is required.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office & Google Suite.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Possess pleasant personality and enjoy meeting with new people.
- Possess own transport and valid driving license.
- Able to travel or relocate (if necessary).