Business Development Manager, Corporate Sales
- Contract Full time
- Kuala Lumpur, 50480
- @FAR Capital
- View(s) 162
Number of Position 1
Minimum Experience 3 Years
Minimum Qualifications Degree
Departments Business Development & Corporate Sales
Job Level Executive
Open To All
- Perform research and study about the new market for potential business partnership opportunities.
- Analyze and explore market opportunities in Malaysia, especially in targeting corporate sales or B2B.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Develop strong long-term relationships with new & existing business partners.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective business partners.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Develop & maintain business development programs such as affiliate and so on.
- Work together with the marketing team to ensure alignment in marketing goals.
- At least a Degree in Business Administration/Sales/Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Business Development/Corporate Sales is required.
- Experience in recruitment agencies is value added.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office & Google Suite.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Possess pleasant personality and enjoy meeting with new people.
- Possess own transport and valid driving license.
- Able to travel or relocate (if necessary).