Community Manager (Sales)
- Contract Full time
- Kuala Lumpur, 50480
- @Wetopia Coliving
- View(s) 130
Number of Position 2
Minimum Experience 2 Years
Minimum Qualifications Diploma
Departments Community Management
Job Level Executive
Open To All
- Conducting viewings and engaging clients regarding room rental services.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing activities.
- Establishing a good client-relationship with all of our tenants and owners.
- Organize events for the tenants and also to boost the company’s brand awareness
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other related task, including operations as and when required.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Sales/Marketing/Customer Service/Hospitality/Tourism or any related industry.
- Possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- Proficient in using MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel) & Google Suites
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in using digital marketing tools and platforms is an advantage.
- Possess good sales & negotiation skills.
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess own transport and valid driving license.
- Willing to relocate within Klang Valley or JB.