Digital Marketing Executive
- Contract Full time
- Kuala Lumpur, 50480
- @GH Media Ventures
- View(s) 675
- Number of Position 4
- Minimum Experience Fresh / No Experience
- Minimum Qualifications Diploma
- Gender Any
- Job Level Executive
- Department Marketing
- Sub-Department Marketing
- Open To Internal
In general, Digital Marketing Executive is responsible to perform all digital marketing & advertising campaign to achieve team business target.
- Manage and execute paid ads on daily basis.
- Launch and optimized online ads.
- Measure and performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety metrics platform.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (CPL, CAC, ROAS).
- Execute all direct campaign through email and instant messaging such as Whatsapp.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with internal designers to improve user experience.
- Create integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new customers and build repeat business.
- Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success.
- Ensure campaign implementation follows organizational guidelines .
- Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results.
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Possess at least a Diploma in any related background.
- At least 1 year of solid experience in Digital Marketing role or equivalent. Experience working in digital marketing and advertising company is an advantage.
- Basic experience in executing and managing ads in various channel (example : Facebook, Tiktok, SEM) is added bonus.
- Understands marketing channel (SEM SEO Email Marketing, Whatsapp marketing and SMS).
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Basic skills and experience in ads creative and copywriting.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Resourceful, attention to details and able to work with less supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to carry any related issue and recommended solutions.
- Understands any web analytics tools such as Google analytics.