- Contract Full time
- Kuala Lumpur, 50480
- @GH Media Ventures
- View(s) 244
- Number of Position 1
- Minimum Experience 2 Years
- Minimum Qualifications Diploma
- Gender Any
- Job Level Executive
- Sub-Department Marketing
- Open To All
Help the team in creating text and images to communicate ideas. Making visual concepts by hand or using computer software, intended for publishing in paper or online media such as advertisements, websites, and magazines. This includes:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements given by business owners.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints (if any).
- Conceptualize visuals based on given requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to the team and business owners.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic according to standards.
- Work with copywriters and content producers to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback given by team and business owners.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- At least 2 years of experience in graphic designing, in corporate companies or freelancing.
- Familiar with most graphic designing software tools such as Adobe, Canva or equivalent.
- Proven with a good track record (Must present a sample of work/portfolio).
- Able to manage time efficiently and meet deadlines.
- A good team player and self-initiate.