- Contract Full time
- Kuala Lumpur, 50480
- @FAR Academy
- View(s) 945
- Number of Position 1
- Minimum Experience 2 Years
- Minimum Qualifications Diploma
- Gender Any
- Job Level Executive
- Department Academy
- Sub-Department Helpline
- Open To All
- Respond to client queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
- Monitor client complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance.
- Analyze and report urgent outstanding issues.
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with clients
- Follow up with clients to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Assist the team in other related task as and when required.
- At least a Diploma in Business Administration/Sales/Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Customer Service/Support/Telemarketing is required.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office & Google Suite.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Possess pleasant personality and enjoy communicating with people.
- Able to adapt with difficult situations and quick learner.