Manager, Special Project
- Contract Full time
- Kuala Lumpur, 50480
- @FAR Capital
- View(s) 395
- Number of Position 1
- Minimum Experience 5 Years
- Minimum Qualifications Degree
- Gender Any
- Job Level Manager
- Department COO Office
- Sub-Department COO Office
- Open To All
Be part of the Special Project Team, which will be reporting directly under COO. The responsibility for this role includes:
- Plan, monitor, manages new and on-going projects under COO Office from initiation through completion.
- Provide project progress report on-time to COO on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Collaborate with all respective teams which is involved in the project.
- Prioritize and ensure implementation project plans are well executed.
- Develop detailed project plan and communicate effectively on project expectation to relevant personnel in a timely and clear fashion.
- Ensure involvement of expertise from all relevant department is well integrated.
- Lead regular meetings to track progress, identify problem areas and work collaboratively on appropriate solutions to assist in keeping projects on schedule.
- Ensure project results meet requirements taking into consideration on technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
- Possess at least 5 years of solid experience in project management & special projects.
- Experience in start-up companies and involvement in IPO listing exercise are value added.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to deliver projects within strict and tight deadlines
- Prior experience with effectively lead change and building and implementing multi-site improvement plans and run complex projects.
- Experience in implementing Lean initiatives or Kaizen events.
- Ability to build and maintain networks within matrix environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate across all levels internally/externally and across geographies
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong drive for results and commercial acumen
- Matured and a good team player.
- Self-motivated and ability to work in autonomy
- Able to travel and possess own car.
- Capable in using latest online working tools such as Google Suite, Microsoft 365, Zoom and others.