Personal Assistant to CEO
- Contract Full time
- Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
- @FAR Capital
- View(s) 598
- Number of Position 1
- Minimum Experience 5 Years
- Minimum Qualifications SPM & Below
- Gender Any
- Job Level Executive
- Department CEO Office
- Sub-Department CEO Office
- Open To All
To assist the CEO in day-to-day routine tasks and activities, including:
- Supporting the CEO in managing his time and priorities. From work to personal activities, including time with family.
- To liaise with internal and external parties on all company and personal matters.
- To organize all traveling arrangements and itinerary.
- Prioritize correspondence and emails on behalf of the CEO.
- To assist on personal errands/assignments for the CEO as and when required.
- Assist in managing CEO scheduling which includes personal tasks, meeting & events.
- Assist in managing his expense payments for utilities, subscriptions, maintenance etc.
- Keeping records and tracking his personal documentations such as his assets, expense, taxes etc.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- At least a SPM with at least 5 years of solid working experience as a PA and Secretary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English & Bahasa
- Strong organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Familiar in using Microsoft Office & Google Suites (i.e Google Drive, Calendar etc)
- Strong ability to meet changing priorities.
- High-level of maturity, trust, professional, strong work ethic and presentable.
- Willing to travel within Klang Valley.
- Possess own transport and valid driving license.