- Contract Full time
- Kuala Lumpur, 50480
- @GH Media Ventures
- View(s) 142
Number of Position 1
Minimum Experience 1 Year
Minimum Qualifications Diploma
Job Level Executive
Open To All
This role generally is responsible to optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization. Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities. Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success. The candidates for this role must fulfill all the following:
- Performing keyword research and execute SEO strategies.
- Understand metrics and KPIs and provide recommendations to improve performance.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and performance (Especially if pivot tables excel tracking, data validation and conditioning are your things.)
- Execute on-page technical audit and report to the team.
- Manage aspects of improving the websites.
- Manage all SEO marketing outreach campaigns.
- Possess at least a Diploma in any related background.
- At least 1 year of solid experience in similar role in relevant industry. Experience working from digital marketing industry is an advantage.
- Strong hands-on experience with organic search platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, WordPress, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, and other SEO platforms are highly desirable
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization algorithms, best practices or have a good understanding of the basics
- Working knowledge of basic web designing tools such as HTML and WordPress.
- Link-building experience (Preferred).
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Adaptable, teachable, a problem solver, and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Passion for SEO and digital marketing in general.
- SEM experience is good to have.
- Good verbal & writing skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Proactive, self-initiate, resourceful and capable to work with less supervision.