Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Full time
- Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
- @FAR Holdings
- Salary: RM3,000.00 - RM5,000.00 / Monthly
- View(s) 20
- Number of Position 1
- Minimum Experience 3 Years
- Minimum Qualifications Degree
- Gender Any
To be part of our Talent Acquisition Team who will be responsible in:
- Monitor manpower data for recruitment and inform department heads concerned of the recruitment process. Set direction in future manpower planning.
- Plan and execute talent acquisition strategies by using multiple channels, including direct hiring, online, outsourcing, campus engagement and others.
- Be in-charge for recruitment programs such as Apprenticeship, Internship or any other program that supports ongoing flow of talents and succession.
- Coordinate the onboarding experience for new team members.
- To plan & coordinate employee engagement initiatives to ensure high employee retention rate.
- To support other HR initiatives as required by the team.
- To perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when necessary.
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or a related field.
- Proficient in using MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel), Google Suite.
- Good knowledge in any HR system related such as ATS or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
- Familiar with government regulatory bodies such as Immigration, MOHR etc.
- Experience working with company startups is an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.