- Contract Full time
- Kuala Lumpur, 50480
- @GH Media Ventures
- View(s) 115
Number of Position 2
Minimum Experience 1 Year
Minimum Qualifications Diploma
Job Level Executive
Open To All
A videographer is responsible to manage and take care and operate cameras, and technical equipment. Filming precious and significant moments of events and making sure filmed materials are smooth to edit. Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film using Adobe or any related software. Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and the industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Executed video & photoshoots. This includes, but is not limited to thumbnails, lifestyle, and outdoor shoots.
- Editing the photos to suit the utility of various platforms where products are sold.
- Familiar with cost-efficiently sourcing the right props for both the photoshoot and video projects.
- Create high-quality video projects for multiple campaigns and projects (CSR/Company event/Recruitment/Employer Branding/Training videos).
- Brainstorm and create video content and scripts.
- Video shoot, edit and produce videos for web and mobile platforms.
- Coordinate and liaise with other departments in video requirements.
- Monitor camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and special effects.
- Be able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, good in project management, and have a very keen eye for details.
- Open to exploring and experimenting with other unconventional methods to produce interesting pictures, videos, and digital imaging (DI).
- At least 1 year of solid work experience in content creation from various industry. Preferably from marketing & advertising industry.
- Proven track record of shooting experience.
- Basic understanding of how to shoot a good portrait.
- Photography (Studio or external), film video production, video editing, and basic knowledge of motion graphics.
- Passionate about video production and creativity.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe software or any related video software.
- Intermediate skills in Photoshop and Illustrator are a must-have.
- Digital Imaging (DI) knowledge is required.
- Good understanding and knowledge of producing content for social media. Eg: Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Dependable, able to self-initiate and work with less supervision.