What is an Apprentice Program?
A two-years structured development program that provides holistic hands-on learning which enables the Apprentice to become an all rounder professional in the real estate industry. The program is designed to train you with in-depth understanding and real life hands-on experience in financial and property related knowledge. Armed with these skills, you will be able to jump-start the path for your professional or business career in the real estate industry. The strategic nature of this program rewards those with strong determination and top performing player attitude.
This program is open to both fresh graduates (Bachelor’s Degree holder above) and experienced professionals (Diploma holder above) from any background who wish to explore a different role and build a new career in real estate.
All of our Apprentices will be exposed to some of the following areas:
- Client Experience
- Customer Relationship
- Financial Planning
- Research & Data Analysis
- Finance & Accounting
- Property Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Business Development
- General administration & others
If you belong to this category, you will see this as a great career kick-start, especially in the areas mentioned above. We would welcome someone who are determined and committed to build their first career with us. Any added value such as internship, industry exposure, freelancing experience, upskilling certification will be a good added value.
We also invited people with work experience, but determined to change to a new career and start from beginning. This could be a great opportunity for those who are seeking for a career comeback or build a completely new career with us. But it does not mean your previous skills and experience won’t be useful. Who knows, these added value skills can be used as an advantage for your career advancement.
How does the Program run?
The following 24 months you will see yourself in role rotations across different business & operation units, depending on your background and experience (if any). This includes financial screening, debt consolidation, research, projects, mortgage and property management. Throughout this time, you will receive invaluable and continuous learning from our mentors.
Your performance in every rotation will be evaluated and shall reflect your career progress. It will also determine whether you are in the right way of finding your career match in this company.
Also, you may use this opportunity to learn and sharpen your knowledge in every aspect of our business process. Someday, you might become a business or team leader.
What happens after I complete the program?
There are 2 possible outcomes after you complete the Apprentice Program:
- You will be offered a permanent position within the FAR Capital group based on your capabilities, subject to performance & role availability.
- Or you will graduate from our Apprentice Program and you may now kick start your career in the real estate industry – being a real estate negotiator, or mortgage consultant, or even launching your own property related business such as rental management renovation company.
If I’m interested, how do I qualify?
To be one of our Apprentice, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- A person who is serious in looking for a life-long career in the real estate industry.
- Driven by performance and results.
- An agile, versatile and dynamic type of person. Capable of adapting to a changing environment.
- Possessed with strong understanding and passion in investment, especially property. Having experience in real estate will be given priority.
- Open to any academic background at any educational institution recognized by the government.
- Must complete and pass the General test with a minimum score of 27.
- Able to relocate to Klang Valley or JB.
- Possess own transportation & valid license.
What can I gain from this programme?
Other than getting a salary, you will also eligible to get:
- Competitive and unique benefits including EPF, SOCSO & medical coverage.
- Ability to earn more than just a salary through our various incentive programs.
- Eligible for rewards & compensation, subject to performance.
- Learning & skill growth opportunity.
- Great career development.
- Supportive team work culture.
- Remote & hybrid working arrangement.
…and so many more!
We wish to test your level of knowledge in property and real estate. Do not worry, its an open book test. You can use any resources to help you with the answer. (Hint: Watch videos from Faizul Ridzuan)
In order to pass the test, you must obtain a minimum score of 27 points. Only candidate who completed and passed the test will be called for interview.
Click the link below to proceed.