Senior Software Engineer / Developer
- West Java, 40135
- @FAR Digital Ventures
- View(s) 507
- Number of Position 1
- Minimum Experience 5 Years
- Minimum Qualifications Degree
- Gender Any
- Job Level Manager
- Department Digital Tech
- Sub-Department Engineering
- Open To All
Senior Developer here at FDV are responsible for producing and implementing functional software solutions. In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you. You will be assigned to lead a team of developers based under our new startup company called PT FAR Matchbank Indonesia, based in Bandung.
You will be expected to:
- code applications,
- contribute to the design and implementation of software
- create reports,
- and mentor other new & existing developers.
Path to success
To ensure success as a senior software developer, you should have high-level organizational skills and communication skills, in-depth knowledge of programming languages, outstanding project management skills and ability to thrive under a high-pressure environment.
Top-class Senior Software Developers should have extensive experience in software development, be able to keep up-to-date with deadlines, and have strong analytical skills. A deep understanding of the software life-cycle is as essential as an understanding of the part each developer plays and how it contributes to the end product.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Training staff on software use
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Knowledge of web framework such as Laravel or Express.
- Ability to use version control software such as Git, SVN, Github and bitbucket
- In-depth knowledge of relational database (e.g PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL database (e.g MongoDB)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Good understanding on cloud computing
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Understand emerging web and mobile development models
- Dedicated team-player with excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Holds Indonesian citizenship. Preferably someone stays in Bandung.